Relay with remote control:
- Operating voltage: DC 5V
- Quiescent current: ≤ 1 mA
- The current needed to maintain contact closure: ≤ 80 mA
- The remote control responds at a distance of max 8 meters
- Self lock function
- Dimensions: 50 x 20 x 20 (mm)
- Used chip UPD6122, the encoding format of the NEC
- User code: 0x00FF
- Core values: the "ON" Button: 40; Button "OFF": 19
- Power supply: 1 x battery type CR2025
- Dimensions: 86 x 40 x 6 (mm)
This is a set of receiver and remote control. When you press the ON button, the relay closes, the indicator light is on; when pressing the OFF button, the relay turns off, the indicator light does not illuminate.
The receiver can only be used with the supplied remote control can work with other remote controls.
The permissible load of the relay is 250VAC-10A, 125VAC-10A, 30VDC-10A, 28VDC-10A.
1 x receiver
1 x remote control (battery type 2025 not included)
5V IR remote relay ON/OFF
Specifications:Relay with remote control:Operating voltage: DC 5V Quiescent current: ≤ 1 mA Current required to maintain contact closure