This thermometer can be used to measure simultaneously up to 4 different temperatures.
Insert the 9V battery, open the battery compartment cover using a screwdriver.
The device requires insertion of the thermocouple probes for temperature measurements. On the upper side there are 4 drawers for the probe. The probe has the contacts + and -, and must be inserted in the sockets with the correct polarity.
This device can not work without the attached probe.
This device is easy to use
Product overview and features:
1. The socket on the thermocouple probe and the probe
2. LCD display
3. Button power on / off
4. HOLD – Pauses the measurement and saves the current measurement data
5. UNIT - switch between ° C, ° F and K
6. Backlight - Turning on / off the backlight of the display
7. MAX - Turn on / off the display of the maximum values of the measured temperatures
8. MIN - Turn on / off the display of the minimum value of the measured temperatures
9. AVG - Turning on / off the display of average temperature values from the switch on the device after pressing the button AVG
10. The space for the battery
Temperature measurement range: - 200 ~ 1372 °C - (May require appropriate thermocouple probes)
Automatic shutdown: no operation for 10 minutes
> - 100 ° C: ± 1 ° C
<- 100 ° C: ± 2 ° C
Dimensions: 200 x 85 x 38 mm
Weight: 230 g (without battery and probe)
If the battery reaches a low level, replace the battery 9V opening the cover of the battery compartment using a screwdriver.
Thermometer is not waterproof and not resistant to shock, after use to keep the children inaccessible place.
9V battery not included
1x Thermocouple thermometer
4x Thermocouple probe type K